Journey with the Moon – ebook
“Journey with the Moon” is the first book ever dedicated entirely to the tithis and their lunar goddesses (Nitya Devis). You will find their deeper meaning in both spirituality and Vedic astrology. The sacred cycle of Sun and Moon, the solilunar days of Vedic calendar, is explained in this book through:
- symbolism and mythology
- stages of consciousness and gunas
- science of the breath (prana)
- movements of prana through the chakras in our energy body
- mantra, yantra and meditation
- musical intervals and scientific ratios
- connection between the tithis, nakshatras and weekdays
“Journey with the Moon” is more than 300 pages long. This book includes meditations, affirmations and mantras prescribed for the tithis. It also includes predictive techniques involving the tithis (such as Kalachakra) and stencils of the 15 yantras of the Nitya Devis. It is the first book ever with such detailed descriptions about the lunar days in Vedic astrology.
Click here to read a free fragment of the book.